MinnWest Technology Campus is seeking a full-time Maintenance Manager for our beautiful, one hundred acre campus located in Willmar, MN.
The MinnWest Technology Campus maintains a beautiful, one hundred acre campus that is focused on attracting and retaining business partners to an innovative, collaborative, and unique working environment. With over twelve commercial cottages at over 18,000 square feet each, the MinnWest Technology Campus has a wide variety space that can be remodeled to suit each company’s unique staff, technology and workflow needs.
This role will be responsible for providing general and specialized maintenance associated with the campus and its tenants, including construction, equipment maintenance, landscaping and more!
The Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Carpentry and construction skills and the knowledge of materials, tools and methods of these skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn, interpret and apply standards, policies and procedures, including occupational hazards and associated standard safety procedures.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to identify, correct and maintain routine maintenance problems and repair schedules.
- Knowledge and ability of working with outside contractors, and negotiating bids for various projects needed.
- Experience with HVAC Systems, boiler equipment, or other mechanical systems is ideal
- Given the responsibilities within this production environment, the ideal candidate will reside in or near Willmar, MN
- A valid state driver’s license is required
Summary of Primary Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards, procedures and addressing maintenance needs
- Supervise the general operation, maintenance, and repair of buildings and components of its major systems, such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, security and fire alarms, exterior building envelope, and ground
- Supervise exterior maintenance programs including ground care, landscaping, snow removal, parking lots, and site access and safety issues.
- Supervise routine maintenance, repair, and capital projects in the facilities.
- Oversees the training and development of maintenance staff
- This role does require the ability to be on-call and respond to incidental situations after hours, and on weekends in regular rotation.
Benefits at MinnWest:
We are proud to offer a generous benefits in addition to competitive compensation, many starting day of hire.
Not only do we offer 5 days of paid holiday ‘shutdown’ to celebrate the Christmas season and recharge for the New Year, we also offer 8 paid holidays, PTO, medical, health savings accounts with company match options, vision and dental insurance, short and long term disability, education reimbursement, and a 401K plan with an immediate 100% match of the first 5% of your wages.
Organizational Purpose & Core Values:
Our purpose is to attract and retain business partners to an innovative, collaborative, and unique environment by providing an excellent customer experience to positively impact economic development in our region.
- Communication/Collaboration: Building relationships every step of the way through actions.
- Excellence: Our commitment to provide excellent customer experience
- Innovation: Connecting new ideas of today with the community of tomorrow.
- Community: Creating a progressive culture on campus and beyond.
- Stewardship: Our dedication to preserve the history while influencing the future.
To apply or further inquire, contact:
Melissa Sorenson | Talent Acquisition