“CRITICAL BUSINESS TRANSITIONS”
BUSINESS OWNER SEMINAR
Sponsored by MinnWest Technology Campus and the Kandiyohi County & City of Willmar EDC
Tuesday, July 10th from 8:30 to 11:30 AM
1707 Technology Drive NE, Willmar MN 56201
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.eventbrite.com/o/minnwest-technology-campus-13066705118
Business owners go through many different types of critical transitions. How do you navigate the decisions, changes, and events that come across your path? This seminar features critical, up-to-date information and resources from experts in the education, business consulting, and investment banking fields working across all industries and regions in Minnesota. You’ll walk away with current market data for Minnesota businesses, some resources to guide you, and an introduction to best practices for accessing these resources.
What are some of your concerns as a business owner?
Bring this with you to the seminar and mark the questions that matter to you most. We will be sure to touch on these topics. Here are just a few of the questions business owners are asking about critical transitions:
- What is the value of our company and/or what value growth strategies matter to us? What kind of multiples are possible for us?
- What kind of buyers may be interested in our company and how will they fund their purchase?
- What acquisition opportunities could be good for us to look at buying and how could we fund these types of acquisitions?
- How soon should we start planning for transition? What do we need to be thinking about? How do we prepare for business succession well in advance?
- How do we protect our legacy and brand, even after we’re out of the company?
- What about selling to our Employees? How do we set up an ESOP? (And what’s an “ESOP-Light” ? )
Featuring… University of MN Extension, Michelle Bonahoom with VisionOne, High Performance Group, and Rob Gales with VERCOR